Highlights from 2017
A Few Highlights of 2017
- We participated in 5 different teaching seminars in 3 different provinces in Panamá.
- We met many different national pastors and have begun a discipleship ministry with several of them.
- Clip preached more than 30 times in 8 different churches in 5 different provinces in Panamá.
Clip discussing ministry plans with Amado.
Amado is the pastor of the church in Rio Indio, where we hold many of our seminars.
Clip teaching on evangelism in a seminar in Rio Indio in November.
A discipleship group in our home. In the center is Cesar. He is the pastor of a church named There is Life in Jesus Baptist Church (Hay Vida en Jesus). He has a strong desire to be a disciple-maker.
- The Lord gave us a good 2017.
- We are set to continue and/or begin 5 different discipleship groups in January 2018.
- An exploration trip to Bocas del Toro is scheduled for January 28 - February 1. Perhaps you remember from previous updates that we are working with Erik Mora, a national pastor, and his family to help mobilize them as missionaries.
- We realize there are many spiritual needs where we live. (We live in a part of La Chorrera called Costa Verde.) Please pray we will have both wisdom and boldness in sharing the gospel.
- That the Lord would continue to increase our ability to communicate well in Spanish.