Materials Recuperated and Distributed:
Through your gifts, God supplied the customs on the study Bibles, the Messengers (audio Bibles), and the eyeglasses that were confiscated in the airport when returning to Costa Rica. They were released after paying the customs, and we distributed them among the indigenous villages of the Guahibo, Tikuna, and Cocama people groups in Colombia.
While many indigenous Christians express great appreciation for the seminars, the ultimate goal is to train them to reach other villages with the gospel. At our last seminar in the strategic amazonian village of Macedonia, Diego, a young 20-year old from the village of San Martin, shared with me his desire to learn God's Word, go back to his village, win people to Christ, and start a church there. Last week he and several other Christians made their first trip to San Martin. After sharing the gospel, three people accepted Christ as Savior. The nucleus of a church was born. Praise the Lord!
- Four churches built on the Guahibo reservation in eastern Colombia.
- Construction of a new church in Sarapiqui, Costa Rica.
- A new roof was provided for a Nicaraguan church on the island of Ometepe.
All of this is possible because of YOU...OUR PARTNERS in ministry! Thank you for your prayers and financial support!
- January 14-18 - Seminar in Rio Indio, Panama
- February 12 - 26 - 3 Seminars with Guahibo Tribe in Colombia
- March 22-31 - Seminar in Macedonia, Colombia - Amazonas
It is a wonderful privilege to serve our Lord Jesus Christ in Latin America! Our prayer is that God will richly bless you for your generosity and partnership with us.
Merry Christmas to all of you!