Global Faith Mission Agency is recognized as a non-profit organization and our missionaries serve all over the world. Be sure to check in regularly to hear from your missionaries. Visit their websites and sign up to receive their newsletters! Most importantly, please pray for these missionaries as they proclaim the Good News for the glory of God.
• You can financially support a missionary by sending a paper check to P.O. Box 3326 • Chattanooga, TN 37404. Please make your check payable to Global Faith and include the name of the missionary on the memo line.
• Reminder: donations that are designated as personal gifts i.e. “Christmas Gifts, Birthday Gifts, etc.” are non-charitable according to IRS guidelines and therefore are not eligible for a tax deductible receipt.
• If you are sending personal mail to a missionary, we ask that you send it directly to the missionary instead of sending it to the home office.
To make a donation online, please visit the Missionary or Project page(s) and click on the missionary or project you'd like to support. If this is your first time to donate online you can check out as a Guest or Register as a new user. Once you've provided the requested information you can complete the donation by filling in your payment information and selecting the donation amount & frequency. Finally, click "Make Donation" and your donation will be processed shortly.
Registered donors can Log In to update contact information, generate a tax receipt, view your giving history, change your payment options, and more!
There are two types of receipts that we send to donors:
• Paper Receipts are sent quarterly by request only.
• Electronic Receipts are sent as each donation is processed with the email address you use at registration. We strongly encourage e-receipts since they are quicker to process, helping keep our administrative costs low.
If you would like to receive Electronic Receipts or request a quarterly Paper Reciept, please take a moment to send an email to: email@example.com.
We send out a comprehensive donation summary/receipt at the end of the year for tax preparation.
If you have any further questions you can call the home office at 423.702.5811